Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trash calendar - no 18: A wonderful day


My Advent calendar:
I challenge myself to each day till Christmas fill a bag with stuff from this house and trash it,
either to the dustbin or recycling or charity, but it has to leave the house.




Today has been the most wonderful day!
We have celebrated Christmas in advance. Since my daughter is spending Christmas with her father on the other side of the country, we've had a mini-Christmas Eve here at home. Of practical reasons mostly - so she wouldn't have to travel with all the presents (she'll get enough presents where she comes as well), but also because it's so nice for us to have some Christmas celebrating together even though we're spending the  Christmas days apart.


So we invited  her father and her grandmother, and we had rice porridge (my daughter's choice) with the nut in it, afterwards she got to open her presents. The rest of the evening we spent playing with her new presents. She was so pleased with everything and she really enjoyed being centre of attention:)



The trash calendar hasn't been my main focus today, by far. Although I did start to prepare a pile to trash I didn't make it very big before I had to turn my attention to other more fun things. b



But here is the meagre pile of trash for no 18:)

No comments:

Post a Comment