Friday, June 29, 2012

Party bags




We have all these different fabrics, just waiting to be used, 
so I suggested to my daughter I make small gift bags for her birthday party a couple of weeks ago
and she was thrilled at the idea.




I made one each for the guests, all in a different fabric.
 I wanted to give them a rough look; I sewed with a very visible seam and a flashy colour thread. 
Finally a bit of a ribbon was fastened between the layers to tie around the bag.
All very simple and quick to make.




The party bags were a huge hit with the young guests. 
Not that they commented on the bags as such,
- they were all concerned with the content!
All as it should be:)




1 comment:

  1. De ble kjempefine! For en god idé. Fortsatt ikke symaskin her i huset, har så lyst på min egen.

    God helg :)

    ReplyDelete